3.16.2006

30wk prenatal 3/16

We had our 30 wk prenatal appt on Tues (the 14th). Everything is looking good with baby and mama! My blood pressure is great, my weight is... well, it's fine, that's all I'll say there!! The baby's heartrate was 128 bpm until Zech came over and started talking right next to my belly, then it jumped up to 146 bpm!! I think Peanut knows Zech and Ruthie all ready! I'm measuring 30cm, which is exactly where I should be.
There's still no explanation for my measuring large before, but it's completely stopped and resolved itself now. It's just our own little miracle, we think!! Praise God!!!
Peanut is laying breech right now, though last week at my ultrasound s/he was head down. I guess maybe s/he's a gymnast? :o) We're all hoping s/he'll flip around, there's still plenty of room, and be head down when it's really important to be, and STAY that way!!!
Oh, this reminds me - I need to take another belly pic and get it uploaded. Then you can all see how huge I'm getting! But everybody tells me I'm all belly, so that means all baby. Oh well, I expected to get this big, after Ruthie and Zech, and I'm still not quite as big as I was at this point with them; nearly, but not quite.
-Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment