8.10.2006

Hello! - 08/10

Hello All! It's been a while since we've been on to update, but have no worries - all is well with all of us! Just very busy!! We've been enjoying Josh's time off this summer, getting out every day and going camping a couple times with friends. Ruth and Zech have really had fun having Daddy home so much - I'm not sure how they'll react when he has to go teach all day! But I'm sure they'll adjust.
Isaac's growing, though not quite like a weed. And that's good seeing as how he started out so big!! He had his 2 month check and needles on July 31st. He's now 12lbs 5oz and 25 inches. He's actually lighter than Ruth or Zech were at 2 months, though he's the same length as they were at 4 months!! No wonder he's long and skinny! He did well with his needles, no reactions other than a little fever, but easily treated with Tempra.
I'll post a few pictures here, and I've put a bunch more onto the website (the photos and videos link).
Here's one of Isaac I really like! Such a snugglebug, he is.
Here's a couple I LOVE of him - especially the face in the first one!!
Some of Ruth and Zech with Isaac.

No comments:

Post a Comment