9.22.2006

Thank You Mom and Dad Lutz and Baker!!! - 09/22

I don't know what more I can say to any of you, other than "Thank You".
Thank you for believing in us. Thank you for loving us. Thank you for letting us leave your side... even if it has left us halfway between all! Thank you for helping us whenever you could, and whenever we called.
We know now how it feels to be parents. And we have awesome examples in all of you. I only hope we can do for our babies what you have done for yours - give them an awesome start to life, and unconditional love throughout.
I know we can't do much to repay you right now, hopefully in time we will. But for the time being, I hope we can at least make you proud of us and your grandbabies.
We love you so very much. And miss you all every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment