12.19.2006

Isaac is 7 months old!! - 12/19

How times flies!
Isaac Benjamin is 7 months old today!! I can hardly believe it!!
He's doing well, growing like a weed, and getting into everything that he can. He doesn't sit up on his own yet - I think he can, because he will for a bit if I just hold him and then let go, but he's lazy and lays down to roll around to reach things. He doesn't seem interested in the least bit to get up on all fours or crawl. I guess rolling suits him fine?! Just like me, from what Mom and Dad have told me! :o)
Ruthie and Zech are getting very excited for Christmas. Every night we're home and able, Josh and I sit down and wrap a few gifts to add to the pile under the tree. Ruthie has all ready said we have TONS of presents... and have to open them all! Zech is doing really well not touching them, just looks for a while from time to time!
Tonight we're going in to Brandon for Ruthie's last dance class before Christmas Break, and we're going to stay afterwards and go to Brett and Jeff's school Christmas Concert. I think Ruth and Zech will really enjoy being there to see the boys, and I think the boys will be happy we're there, too.
I'm hoping this will be the last trip to Brandon for us until Saturday. Though Thursday we'll be going to the school's Christmas Concert here in Minto (and Santa is supposed to drop in!!), and Saturday we'll be going to Ernie and Kathy's (friend's dad and step-mom) for their family Christmas.
See? With being so far away from you, and not having convinced any of you to move and join us yet, we have to adopt more family!
The biggest countdown, I think, is Josh's countdown to break! He's looking forward to a bit of a break, and it'll be really nice to have him around for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment