9.02.2007

Happy September! - 09/02

It is Sept. all ready. I can hardly believe it! We have had such a great summer, it's sad to see it gone by, but I know we'll have a lot of fun this fall, too.
We have been busy this past week - dance registration on Tuesday night, both kids are registered for class on Monday nights and have shoes, we're ready to go! It was very cute - when we first walked into the studio, Zech got really excited and kept saying "I can dance now! I can dance now!" I think he'll have fun in class.
On Wednesday night I went to a parent meeting for the nursery school where Ruthie will be going. We were planning on having her go Tuesdays and Thursdays, but ended up changing things around some. The teacher had decided to make another day (Wednesday) because of the number of kids. I tried to see about getting Ruthie in on Tuesday and Wednesday, but found out the teacher will be doing the exact same thing both days - the last thing we want is for Ruthie to find this boring! The trouble with Thursday is that every other week I have my MOTS group in town and so she'd have to miss school - fine and good, she'd be fine, but we still have to pay. It's not a TON of money, but adding it onto the cost of the trip into town and everything... well, it adds up. So, we decided to just have her go to school on Wednesdays, at least for now. If we want to, we can change it later in the year. I actually think this will be a bit better for her, as, with dance class on Monday nights, there's a chance we might be home later or something on Monday and now I won't have to wake her up early on Tuesday!
On Thursday we went to Souris with Jen and her kids. Went to the swinging bridge, went on the train car, and picnic'ed in a park right by a playground - the kids had FUN!
Now we're just enjoying our last couple days before Josh has to go back - which he does on the 4th, for meetings and such, and then the students return on the 5th. Things will really start rolling for us next weekend - swimming lessons start on the 8th!!
I just uploaded some more pictures, for anyone who wants to have a peek!
I'll put a few favorites here...
Zech and Isaac saying "cheese!" :o)
Isaac looking up the ladder (on the train in souris)
Isaac wearing the conductor's hat! Cute kid, we think!
Ruthie and Zech on a bench (in souris). I LOVE this picture of them, only wish Isaac was in it too! But, still, it's going on the wall here!
Ruthie, Isaac, and Zech on the bench (Souris). This one is from now...
And this one is from last year - same bench, same kids!
Look how they've grown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment