10.31.2007

10/31

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I'll be sure to get pictures of the kids in their costumes tonight and try to get them uploaded for all to see tomorrow!
Ruthie is at nursery school right now - it's their Halloween party and she got to wear her costume to school - very exciting for her!
Tonight we'll be going in to our friends' house to go "trick-or-treating" with them. They're in a trailer court, so it's awesome for taking the kids out - you don't have to go very far to have tons of candy, not so much walking or being outside in the cold for the kids. It's perfect for us!
We thought of this the other night though - Myles will be coming with us! I hadn't really thought of it until I was "planning" today in my head. Then I realized that if we leave candy out on the front step and kids are coming up taking it... well, Myles might not be too pleased if he's here alone. So, he'll be tagging along. I'm sure he won't mind!
And tomorrow is Josh's birthday! I'll be making his favorite casserole for dinner and a cake for dessert - and of course there's some presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment