5.22.2008

Isaac Benjamin is 2 years old!!! - 05/22

Isaac turned 2 on Monday (the 19th)!! Very hard to believe that he's 2 all ready... though if you ask him, he's not! Whenever we ask him "are you 2, Isaac?" he says " NO!" in a sad voice. Guess 1 is just old enough for him!!
We had cupcakes for he and Gracie (our friends' daughter, born on the 18th) at our MOTS group last week. Gracie loved it, Isaac cried when everyone sang!
Then we had cake and presents, just the 5 of us, at the house on Monday. I made him a "dine-sor" cake, which he LOVED! But wouldn't eat, and got very mad when I cut pieces for Ruth and Zech!
I'm just putting some pictures up online from my camera, and I know Josh has more on his, so I'll have to get those on here later.

Yesterday Ruthie had a field trip for nursery school, to one girl's house to see the miniature horses there! They were "so cute", Isaac says. I stayed with the boys, and let them mingle with the rest of the nursery school kids, which was neat to see. Isaac loved playing with the others, but wanted nothing to do with sitting with them or playing a game or story-time. On the other hand, Zech fit right in! He walked with another nursery school boy to the park in pairs, and really did well. I was happy to see that, as I know he'll be ready for it in the fall, for sure. I'm sure, too, that he'll love school!

Best of all, my parents let us know last night that they've booked a flight to come and visit! They're flying in on the 19th. Because of how full flights are all ready, they'll only be able to stay a week (otherwise they can't get home until into August). So, it'll be a short visit, but very fun. I can't wait all ready! We do wish that they could stay all summer!!! But we know work doesn't always quite allow for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment