10.29.2008

Nearly November! - 10/29

I can hardly believe it's almost November all ready. Wow. Time has flown by this fall, for me at least. I think I'm finally starting to get into the swing of things, getting Ruth to school each day, Zech to nursery school twice a week, getting everyone to dance and swimming, and just trying to keep things together and tidy around the house! Makes for a busy momma!
I think I was starting to get the hang of things before Ruthie started Grade 1, but that threw us for another loop - not necessarily a bad one, just a change to adapt to.
As far as that goes, she's doing very well with grade 1. She loves staying all day with the big kids, having lunch at school with everyone. I think she just feels more grown up, all in all. Unfortunately, we are having some interesting evenings with her at home, as she's getting tired out and quite grumpy come bedtime! But she's not been acting up at school at all, so I guess I'd prefer it this way, if I had to choose.
Zech's still having a great time going to nursery school. He had a bad day last Wednesday - wasn't listening to the teachers and did not get a sticker at the end of the morning - very disappointing for him, he was upset by it all that day! But yesterday and today, both, he's gotten a sticker at the end, so that's gotta be a good sign, I think!
At school today, he got to wear his Halloween costume and they went around town (only to 4 places, and the school) and got some candy, had a party. He had a good time, and was happy to share his candy with Isaac and Ruth, which was nice!
Tomorrow the boys and I will go to my MOTS (moms of tots) group at our church, we're having a "noah's ark" party. I am pretty sure Zech will be a lizard and Isaac will be a bunny (a pink bunny, but a darn cute one!) for this party. They have different costumes for Halloween, though!
Friday, Ruthie has her Halloween party at school, and then swimming (with school) in the afternoon. We're going to go Trick or Treating with our friends and their kids, which should be fun!
I promise I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I can, of the kids all dressed up!

Speaking of pictures, we do have some pictures from Zech's birthday supper and a few from his party at the pumpkin patch. Josh had some troubles with his new camera (not happy) and had to send it away to be fixed... so we didn't have it for the pumpkin patch. Jen had her camera and got some shots of the kids, I just don't have them yet to put on the computer. And, excuses I know, but we've been busy and haven't gotten a chance to get the ones we do have uploaded yet!
My apologies... but come try it, you'd be busy too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment