11.07.2008

Huge update! - 11/07

Well, it's November. Can't believe it.
It's also been forEVER since I posted on here and got some pictures up. My apologies. Now hold on to your hats, cuz here's a huge update all at once!
These pictures (and many many more from the same days) are all on the dropshots site, so check them out too! But, I thought I'd put some on here, chronologically (I hope!) so you can see what we've been up to the past couple weeks. I will put the actual picture dates with them, so you can find them easier on the other site.

The boys and I hung up our ghost-es on Oct 14. Zech loves to get these silly things - love to stuff them with paper and hang them up with me. I'm not sure why, but for, like, a dollar, I'll take it and enjoy!
Zech likes to pick out the hanging spots for me.
Isaac was showing Josh the "ghost-es"!

After we got them up, ever time we went outside for the next week Isaac had to point out all the "scary ghost-es" and talk about hanging them up. Zech was very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment