6.09.2009

Isaac's ear - 06/09

These pictures are from yesterday afternoon. Definite improvement! It's still a little red, but the swelling has gone down completely and it's not hurting him or bothering him anymore.
I took him in to see the Dr Sunday afternoon (he'd asked me to when I had him in Wed night) and he said to just continue the cream 2x a day until the ear looks back to normal. Shouldn't be too much longer, I don't think.
From the back now:
From the front - no more Dumbo ear!
Our weekend was really busy, but really fun. We went to swimming lessons Saturday at noon, then grabbed a quick lunch and went to the fair. All the kids had bracelets, so they could ride all the rides as many times as they wanted to - and ride they did! We definitely got our money's worth out of those bracelets!! They all had a blast, Isaac said after every ride "That was totally awesome!" EVERY ride. Honest. We got there about 2pm and didn't leave until 11pm!! We were amazed that the kids lasted all day - we barely did.
Everyone slept in Sunday morning, so we couldn't make it to church. We still needed groceries though, so Isaac and I went in daddy's car to get groceries (and stop at the clinic to see the Dr). I'm still trying to recoop from the busy-ness!

I know Josh took a ton of pictures at the fair, and as soon as he gets a chance to edit some I'll get them uploaded to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment