9.14.2010

Levi is 3 months old! - 09/14

It has been a very big week around here! First of all, Josh technically began his parental leave as of last Tuesday - 1 week gone all ready, oh dear.

Last Wednesday the older kids had their first day of school! Zech started grade 1, Ruthie started grade 3. Wow. They're getting so (too!!) big.
Zech was so excited about the first day, Josh got this picture of him right before he would only smile for pictures - this is how he felt inside though.
I can't believe how old Ruthie looks in this picture. She's not our little baby girl anymore.
One more picture of the 2 of them going into the school!
So, it's been Isaac and Levi home with Josh and I - really pretty quiet for our house! Isaac kept asking, that first day - "Is it time to go get them yet?" He's getting more used to them both being gone all day, though.

I got this picture the other day of Isaac and Levi.
And Levi looking handsome as ever.

Yesterday the boys watched a show together - I thought it was too cute not to take a picture of.
And this little guy is just too adorable. He gets his fingers in his mouth so much when he's awake, but he doesn't suck on them hardly at all when he's tired unless he's in the sling or wrap with me. I just love his beautiful bright eyes and his little smiles!
This one's my favorite - he's such a cute baby!
Ruthie and Levi before bed - he's looking so much bigger in her lap now!

Today Levi is 3 months old. So hard to believe. Time sure flies with these little guys.
We brought out the exersaucer to try with him as he wants to be standing up a lot - and we can only hold him up for so long! I'm pretty sure he enjoyed himself and likes his new toy.
See?! How cute is this kid?!
And if you still don't believe me, there's a really cute video on the dropshots site that I took right after this picture - it'll make you laugh I promise!

There are some more pictures from these days over there, too.

And, to top off the week, Isaac had his first day of nursery school this morning - pictures to come. He was very excited and even got to be the helper today and do show-and-tell! What a great first day to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment