12.29.2010

12/29

Well, we hope you all had a wonderful, merry Christmas! We certainly did - a nice, quiet one, just us and good food!
We have some pictures from Christmas Eve and the morning on Josh's camera, I'll get those on here as soon as I can. In the meantime, I did get the videos (9 of them) of the kids' Christmas Concert up online. They're on December 21 - I'm pretty sure you'll be able to pick out our kids in them!
We have no big plans for New Year's Eve this year. For the past 5 years we have spent New Year's Eve with our friends, but her mother passed away just last week and so they're needing to have the funeral and sort through her things, unfortunately. We are still going to get together next Monday for some skating, sleigh rides, and a turkey dinner, but not for New Year's Eve. So, instead, we're thinking of getting some snack (junk!) foods and staying in for a movie and some board games with the kids. The rink is open all day, too, so we'll get down there for some skating as well. I think the kids will like that.
I'm going to try to find some New Year's crackers (those things you pull?) for the kids, too - I think they'd like them anyways, but we were watching "Merry Christmas, Mr. Bean" and he has them in there (at the very end). I think that will make the kids find them all the more funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment