3.15.2013

more snow and technical difficulties

Yes. More snow. Crazy.
Levi looked outside this morning and yelled. He told me "It's snowing from the sky. I don't want snow on the ground anymore." I'm with him on that one. Spring - where are you?!!

Ran into some technical difficulties with my computer and doing taxes - Josh tried to get windows going to run a program, my whole computer crashed, he was able to sneak a way in to get my photos, videos, and documents (thank goodness!), and then had to reload everything from "scratch" onto the darn thing.
All that to say I don't have the program I need to do the videos. Hoping to get that on here this weekend and be able to share the Ice Show skating with everyone! Oh, and I have a few videos of the kids playing on the snow pile in the yard too!

No comments:

Post a Comment