6.15.2013

Levi is 3!!!

Levi had his 3rd birthday yesterday! This little guy is so funny, a great kid to be around - and I get to hang out with him all day! He's my little buddy, always helping me out when I need it... and sometimes when I don't!
We started his day the night before - decorating the dining room and his bedroom door, and Josh blew up all the balloons (20!) and we put them all over his bedroom floor - he was very happy (and a little confused) to find them in the morning - "I waked up and there was 'loons all over the floor! For mine birthday!" :) Then Grandma and Grandpa joined us for supper, cake, and presents.
He'd asked me to make a '3' cake. When I showed it to him he said "WHOA!!! ... I don't know what letter that is." I asked him what he told me to make for his cake and he said "Oh! A number 3. It's a 3!" :D

waiting for the cake


blowing out the candles

he got icing on his arm - he doesn't like icing!


presents!


this big one...

was an Ice Cream Truck to color and play in!


Happy Birthday, Levi! We sure love you, Snickerdoodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment