10.10.2013

It's been a bit since I last posted, but we're still here! Just busy enjoying our beautiful warm fall weather! Nothing better than crunchy leaves underfoot but only needing t-shirts and sandals!
We're getting into our new routine, with school and activities for the kids: Zech and Isaac are doing karate, Josh has decided to join them as well, so they all go on Mondays and then Zech and Josh go to the advanced class on Thursdays as well, Ruth has joined competitive gymnastics this year and goes Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Levi is doing gymnastics as well on Friday mornings. Poor Piper just comes along for the ride so far! Oh, and of course the older three all do swimming lessons every Friday afternoon from now until Christmas break with the school.

I've still snapped a few pictures of the kids over the past couple weeks, to share :)
I decided to try doing a bath with Levi and Piper together... that only lasted until the photos were done because he kept making her laugh and then she would fall over in the tub! She didn't care, but I didn't want her to bump her head.




The kids got stick-on moustaches in treat bags at a friend's birthday party
Levi

Isaac

Piper (no moustache for her, sorry!)

What better way to use a cardboard box than to put a baby in it?!




Piper hasn't gotten to hands-and-knees crawling yet, but she's sure trying!
And, like everyone else in the house, she loves books.

And before I forget - I know there are a lot of photos not working on the blog. It's not my blog, but the site I use to upload the pictures to. They say they're working to get them all back up, but I'm going to try to get them re-uploaded and fixed myself. Not promising anything too quickly, though - Piper doesn't give me much time with my hands-free lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment