11.01.2014

Happy Halloween!

I have seriously neglected this blog the past... 3 months! We've been busy with summer, school starting, activities beginning for the year, and birthdays and holidays! I'll try to catch up with sharing photos (I have some great ones from summer, we'll just look back and remember being warm!), but I'll start with Halloween.

We carved pumpkins a couple nights through the week. Levi helped me with his and the older 3 did theirs all on their own!
all the pumpkins

Ruth & Piper's - a kitty

Zech's - minecraft sword & pickaxe

Levi's - a minion

Isaac's - pirate ship

And of course last night we got everyone dressed up and went 'trick-or-treating' around town.

Ruth was Alice

Zech was bacon!

Isaac was a ghostbuster

Levi was a Sheriff

Piper was a kitty!!


They had a lot of fun, lots of fresh air and walking (everyone slept well!), and got WAY too much candy. A good night, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment