4.26.2006

36 week prenatal - 4/26

I had another prenatal appt yesterday. Everything is going fine, no worries or anything. We're all very confused about when this baby really is due, as my own due date is may 18, but we've had ultrasound dates of anywhere from may 9 to may 24!! So, I guess maybe just sometime in May?!!
I've been having cramping the past few days. Some Monday afternoon and evening, then all Monday night (only got about 2 hours sleep all night - yawn!), and they continued ALL day long yesterday. When I went to bed last night I prayed and begged for a break so I could get some sleep, and was able to sleep about 7 hours, so that was nice! But now the cramps have started again that I've gotten out of bed. So, we'll see what, if anything, is happening in time, I guess. I'm not going to get my hopes up yet, not until there're some other signs, but at least there's a chance that we're getting ready here!
-Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment