6.09.2006

isaac's growing - 06/09

I had him to the dr's office yesterday. Long story, but I ended up being late and the Dr had gone for lunch, so Isaac wasn't checked out by the Dr at all, just weighed and measured. Anyways... he's up to 10lbs now, so he's slowed a bit in gaining, but that's okay! And he's all ready 24 inches!! I have NO idea where this kid gets his height from. Makes NO sense to me.
A few more pictures for you all! That's Zech cuddling with Isaac.
Isaac sleeping in the basket. He's wearing the outfit Nana bought for him - handsome lad!

This kid really likes blueberries!!
Here's Isaac in his new bouncy chair. The old one is too noisy when it vibrates, though I'm sure it's only Josh and I who care. Not sure if he likes this new one or not!

He likes music, like the rest of the family! He's listening to Josh's new toy.
Just wanted to add, thanks to all of you for the congrats and cards and gifts! Thank you all for celebrating our new baby with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment