10.16.2006

no keys yet - 10/16

Well, we've done everything the vendor's lawyer wanted and still no keys. Apparently we're not important enough for him to take the couple minutes to call the realtor and tell her we can have our keys. He's had the papers at his office all afternoon, yet our realtor called and was told he "just left the office" at 4:45pm... without ever dignifying us with a phone call.
What a jerk.
I've definitely learned one thing from this - I will never do business with this lawyer ever again. Heck, if we ever have to move again and we find the perfect house, but this is the seller's lawyer, I'd never make an offer.
I can't believe how rude this guy is.
We've now lost 3 days of moving things. And I won't be able to get anything moved until Friday because I've just got other "life" stuff to do.
Maybe we should demand a refund on our land taxes for these days without possession?

No comments:

Post a Comment