2.14.2007

new pictures and 2 videos! - 02/14

Oh, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
Ruthie's been telling us this for the past week. We have a lot of love in our house!!
All is well here. We're all getting over this terrible cold, and the boys are both getting over their ear infections. I think we're finally on the mend. I only hope that this it the end of sickies for a while, here. That would be nice.
It's been terribly cold here, definitely our winter cold snap. But they're calling for above 0 temps this weekend! I'm hoping they'll come as promised and the cold snap will be over. On with spring, I say!!
I just uploaded some new pictures of the kids, and 2 new videos!! One is of Isaac talking to the other baby in the bath tub, and the other is of Isaac crawling!!! What a big boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment