1.28.2009

It's gone! - 01/28

Ruth lost her tooth on Monday, at school! It was saved, in a baggie, so we could put it under her pillow for the 'Tooth Fairy'. She brought Ruthie $2 that night!!
Here's Ruthie...
See the little space?!
Here's a shot of her mouth...

Last Thursday, after MOTS, Jenn and I took the kids to the Ag Days show at the Keystone centre. It's really for farmers, like a car show except with tractors. I'm sure people wondered what the heck we were doing, carting 5 kids and 2 strollers in there! But the kids had a blast looking at the huge tractors and climbing in and on them. We figured if the tractors couldn't handle the kids, would you really want to buy that one anyways?!
A picture of my boys, standing in a tire - this thing was HUGE, easily taller than me - not hard, I know. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment