5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day - 05/09

Still haven't gotten the videos done and online. My camera, computer, and the site are not playing together nicely. I really need to get them on here and off my camera, though, because we have recital coming up at the end of the month and I don't want to just add more videos onto the 40+ all ready on there!

Things are good here. Finally saw the OB at the end of April, I see him again this Thursday. I'm not sure how it will work out if he wants me to come weekly now, which is likely I know, but it's not really feasible for Josh to take a day off every week. We'll see how things go.

The kids are busy - and a little stir crazy - because we had a week of rain and cold, one day (Thursday) of decent weather, then Friday snowed/rained all day and yesterday it continued. Today isn't as bad, though it's still fairly windy, at least the temp is up to 14.
I think it seems worse because only a few weeks ago we were in shorts and t-shirts, and now it's snowing again! They say it's supposed to warm up through the week, hopefully that's true!

And, lastly, a new picture of the belly/baby - I took these this morning before leaving for church! (36 weeks and 3 days along)

No comments:

Post a Comment