5.10.2010

videos are up! - 05/10

Took a lot of confusion on my part, work on Josh's part, and stubborn-ness on my computer's part, but videos are up!
I'm working on labeling them all, and making sure there's no "back of the head" ones I need to just delete. I should be able to get that done today, I hope.

These go back a bit, so to help everyone find them all:
Oct. 12 - Isaac and Ruth's dance classes
Oct. 19 - Zech's dance class
Dec. 17 - Christmas concert (everyone)
Feb. 24 - Isaac dancing at festival
Feb. 26 - Zech and Ruth (jazz) at festival
Feb. 27 - Ruth (ballet) at festival
Mar. 4 - Skating show (everyone)

On a side note - MORE RAIN today. *banging head off wall* I'm desperately tired of rain. I need sunshine, walking the kids to school, being outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment