7.01.2010

Happy Canada Day! - 07/01

And happy July - wow.
Everyone is now really done school - the older 2 kids had their last day on Tuesday (swimming, pizza party, park playing!) and had a blast. Josh had his last day of work yesterday - and then came home to make a beautiful birthday supper for me complete with a DQ ice cream cake for dessert!!! Yummy!
Now we're just going to sit back, relax, and enjoy our summer vacation - and our new baby boy, of course.
And Patti (Josh's mom) is flying in to Winnipeg next week as well. We're all excited to see her!

The pictures haven't been edited yet, with Josh's ear and him finishing work the past few days. I'm hoping he'll be able to get them done up today and I can get them on. I'll also try to do a big photo/video dump on the other site - if my computer cooperates. I should get a video or 2 of Levi, just to show you how much cuter he can be when hes moving!

Levi has nearly mastered holding his head up - he tries so hard to look around, all wide-eyed. He loved to be held upright, to "stand up" with his legs. He seems like another "goer" - I keep telling him Isaac waited until he was over a year to walk, and I don't mind him waiting that long too. I'm not sure he's listening!

Levi had his 2 week well baby check on Tuesday - everything looks fine. He's now up to 9lb 10oz (though that was with a diaper, but still certainly well above his birth weight), and is 22.5" long. All parts are working and moving right.
We go back in another 2 weeks for another check.

Speaking of appointments (and Winnipeg) - we haven't heard anything yet about Ruthie's Ped referral. I didn't expect to hear anything right away, that's why I wanted to get it in the works quickly. I expect to hear something in the next week or 2 - if not, I will be asking about it more at Levi's next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment