6.28.2010

Levi is 2wks old today - 06/28

I can't believe that it's been 2 weeks since this little guy was born. In some ways it feels like it was just yesterday... then in others I feel like he's always been here.
I think it's harder yet to believe that 2 weeks and a day or 2 ago, I was still pregnant and feeling (at times) like the baby would never come. Nicely, he waited and gave us the fair together as a family of 5!

I have more pictures from the end of last week and today. I hope Josh will get them edited and ready for uploading tonight. Although he's not feeling the best himself, so I'm not going to force it!
When we were getting groceries on Saturday he said his ear was starting to hurt. By the time we ate lunch he said he wanted to go to the Dr right away - I knew he was feeling pretty darn bad if he was willing to go to the Dr at all! In he went - out he came with a prescription. The poor guy has a perforated ear drum (right) and he's got a sinus cold as well, so that's adding pressure in his ears.
How he was walking around with a perforated ear drum, I have no idea!

Anyways, more photos of Levi will be up as soon as I can get them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment