11.18.2010

Levi is 5 months old (plus 4 days!) - 11/18

Levi turned 5 months old on Sunday.
He's getting so big, so fast!

He's sitting like an old pro all ready, only falling over when he gets really distracted or reaches too far for a dropped toy!
He has no desire to roll as of yet - he gets frustrated and starts complaining within seconds of being put on his belly.
He still loves to stand and jump, and will try to walk with us holding his hands.
He loves the exersaucer, still, and jumps and bounces in it more than any baby I've seen!
We were late (nearly a month) with his 4 month appt, just had it on the 8th.
Levi was 15lbs 10oz and 26.5 inches - almost identical to Zech, in fact.

He's a happy little guy

and still drooling gallons a day - seriously, that may not be an exaggeration!

The other day I put him in my own first Christmas sleeper - from what I remember of my baby pictures, he doesn't look terribly much like me. Not surprising!
He also loves my old rattle (you can see it a bit in the photo), plays with it a lot.


As (almost) always, there are a few more of these pics on the other site. I still need to bug Josh about getting the ones from his camera, but will post when they're up to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment