11.16.2010

phew! - 11/16

Well, we made it in one piece - or 6 pieces, I suppose. But we made it! With Zech's birthday, halloween, Josh's birthday, and then Ruth's birthday it becomes... well, a very busy month we'll say. Now it's all done and we can relax a bit and get on to waiting for Christmas!
I have a few new pictures on my camera that I'll try to get online tonight or tomorrow, and Josh has a bunch of pictures, from October through Ruth's birthday, that I need to remind him to do for me - hopefully in the next few days.
Today is the last day of Josh's parental leave, tomorrow is his first day back to work. It will certainly be a change to not have him here with us all day. Levi will be getting out more often - having to take Isaac to nursery school and pick him up all the time, instead of only when he wasn't sleeping and the weather was decent. Ah well, only 5 weeks until Christmas break - yes, we've counted it!
Not a big update, but that's it for now. Another post to come with new pictures when I get them on. But for now - we made it through and we're still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment