4.17.2007

darn eye infection - 04/17

Well, this eye infection sure is going through the family here. Isaac still has it in both eyes, Zech started yesterday morning with it in both eyes, I started yesterday afternoon with it in my left eye, and Ruthie woke up this morning with the beginnings of it in her right eye. :o(
I'm hoping that her eye will clear up on its' own, since it's not nearly as bad as any of ours yet, and she'll still be able to make it to dance class tonight. As it is, she won't be going, which is too bad seeing as how she missed last week's class, too (because she was being a TERROR all day!).
Not too big a deal, in the grand scheme of things, but I know she's getting kinda bored at home and she really loves dance class.
Oh, to top things all off, I'm supposed to have my MOTS group this Thursday morning and then we're supposed to be going away for Friday night (the MOTS group). If Isaac and I don't clear up by then, I'll have to miss out on that, too. Boo.
And, of course, the kids have swim class on Saturday morning, which we'll also have to miss if they're still looking like this.
Eye infections suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment