4.15.2007

SPRING! - 04/15

Spring has FINALLY sprung for us here, we think!! Yesterday it got up to about 16 degrees, and today it's supposed to be 23! Hurray!!
That's really all I have to "report" - ha! I'm just happy it's finally warming up and getting nice so we can be outside more. The kids all love being outside, and Myles does too.
Nothing much else to report with us. Isaac has a bit of an infection in his left eye. We've got some antibiotic drops for it and are keeping a close watch of his right eye, as well as of everyone else's eyes! I (finally, Mom!) went and got a new puffer for myself. From time to time, when I have a cold, or just sometimes, I need one to open my chest up a bit. Besides that, it's nice to have one kicking around for the kids, too.
And that's about it! We were busy in town yesterday - kids had swimming class in the morning (and did GREAT again!!), we went grocery shopping, and then went to Jen and Paul's for supper and a visit. We stayed WAY too late and didn't get home till after midnight - makes for tired us today! I'm not sure what we're up to today, just knew we couldn't go to church with the goopy eyed kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment