5.16.2007

Eek! A mouse! - 05/16

I just took some garbage stuff out to the bags in the garage. When I moved the one, a mouse ran out and under the stairs!
EEK!!!!
Guess Jack needs to step it up. And I guess Josh needs to set some traps out there.
As I sit here thinking about that, I wonder should I move the strollers I have under the breezeway. I'm not sure mice would bother them, but would they try to nest in them? YUCK!
Other than that, we're all fine and well. Busy, but good. Ruthie's dance class is winding up for the summer, which means extra trips in for rehersals and the end of the year concert. I'm a bit ticked off that, even though we're parents of a dancer, we have to pay $20 to watch her dance in the recital. I think that's a bit odd. I'm not sure what's going to happen next fall with dance. I think Ruthie would like to continue, and I know Zech would love to start. But I'd like to be able to find a time slot that works a bit better for us, especially for Josh being able to come and watch sometimes. But we'll have to see what their schedule looks like when it gets made up. I definitely think we'll continue the swim lessons in the fall. I'm not worrying about anything this summer - with the trip to NS and camping with Jen and Paul we'll be busy enough, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment