5.19.2007

Sir Isaac Benjamin is 1 year old! - 05/19

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Birthday, my Baby Boy.






We celebrated Isaac's first birthday with Josh's aunt and uncle, and his grandparents. They came for a BBQ supper and cake. It was nice, but made me sad to think of everyone I want to be near who isn't.


I have been thinking a lot this week about what was happening one year ago - seems forever ago, and yet seems like just yesterday all at the same time. I do still wish things had been able to go differently with Isaac's birth, but in the end all was well - both of us healthy and here.


Pics will be posted soon, I promise. I'm tired right now and worn out from today. These first birthdays are brutal for mommies to have to go through!

No comments:

Post a Comment