2.02.2012

02/02

Happy Groundhog's Day - apparently our local (Winnipeg) groundhog says spring is coming early. Not surprising... considering we've had very little winter as it is!
We're getting things together and packed for tomorrow. We need prayers to get through the day - all of us. An early start for us all, though Ruth and Zech will be going to school they'll be dropped off at school very early and not coming home afterwards, the younger boys will be at our friends' house, and we'll be driving 3 hours each way.
And that's not mentioning the actual appointment, which we need prayer for as well. We'll be having more ultrasounds (can't wait to see our little girl again!) - we are praying constantly for more miracles and are praying to see some change in her limbs (position or movement, or both!) during the ultrasounds. And they'll be doing the amniocentesis tomorrow as well - I've not had one before, and while I'm not scared of needles, I am nervous about it overall. Not only the actual amnio and its possible risks, but I'm scared of getting the results. I know we need to. We need to know what's happening with her so we can best prepare things for her birth. But this is still scary.
We probably won't be getting any results tomorrow - our bloodwork most likely won't be back yet, and obviously the amnio will take a good few weeks for results - but I do hope to get things a bit more figured out as to what we're going to need to do. What appointments and where, for me and her both. We need to get a good idea so we can make some better plans for the older kids. But we'll know more after we get there, see how things are going, and talk more to the doctors.
I'll update with whatever we find out as soon as I can. Keep praying for more miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment