2.01.2012

a few pictures - 02/01

We're getting by here. Just biding our time until my next appt in the city on Friday. We've managed to find places for all the kids to go that day - it'll be an early start and a long day for all, but Ruth and Zech will be able to go to school for the day then to friends' houses after school, the younger boys will go to our friends' house and possibly to their daughter's dance that evening - depending on what time we get back. My appt is at 10:30am, so we're planning to be out of the house at 7am - like I said it'll be an early start for us all. But with my appt earlier, we're hoping to be out of the city come mid-afternoon. Of course I'll update with what we find out about the baby.

I've only taken a few pictures lately, but they're cute ones!
Levi climbed up on the couch and fell asleep like this - guess it was naptime!

Josh and I cleaned out the TV box this week - got rid of all the styrofoam and whatnot, leaving it to fill with cardboard for recycling - but Levi decided this was more fun than filling it back up!


He played in there - with no toys! - for an hour

this was his favorite game - BOO!


and I've been taking belly pictures this pregnancy, just like I did with Isaac and Levi - I'm so much more glad I have been, with everything else going on. These are memories of our time with this little girl, even if we're watching her grow by my expanding waistline!
This is us at 20 weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment