7.16.2007

3 MORE SLEEPS!!! - 07/16

We will be in NS in 3 more sleeps!!!
The kids are VERY excited, bouncing off the walls with energy. Heck, Josh and I aren't much better. Tomorrow we'll be very busy finishing up a few house chores to leave things fine for when we come back, packing, and still taking care of the kids. I think tomorrow will be a lot of movies and going to the garage or outside to play all they want!
Tonight Josh and I did our boating safety course tests. We both passed with 100%... though, I'll admit, I technically had 2 questions wrong, but the guy let me try them again and I got them right. Stupid sailing boats - all I need to know is, when I'm on the Jet Ski and meet a sailing vessel, I give way. DONE! Ah well, it's done now. One step closer to NS!!
Zech's still doing fine, just excited. My stomach is still bothering me, but the IBS meds are helping, so I'll keep taking that.
And that's about it for now. I'll be able to update here from my parents' house. I hope to be able to pop in tomorrow to say "bye!". And Josh is going to try to take the camera's picture program and put it on Mom and Dad's computer, then I can update pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment