7.16.2007

update - 07/16

Sorry I didn't update sooner!!!
Zech is doing just fine now. He had the gravol, vomited a couple more times, then got really hyper and hungry! (future reference, gravol does NOT knock this kid out!) He's been fine and normal since then.
I woke up last night (about 3am) with a really sore stomach. I'm not sure if it's the bug Zech had, or if it's my IBS acting up because of all the stress right now. I just took a pill for the IBS, so hopefully that's it and it'll start feeling better.
Other than that, we're hoping to get into town to get the boating course test written today - providing my stomach will let me get up and going here. We need to pick up treats, gum, snacks, and water for on the planes, and then we're ready to pack tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment