7.14.2007

uh oh - 07/14

We may have a problem here...
Zech woke up at 6:20am and told me "I made a mess" meaning, he was throwing up. I woke Josh and we got Zech changed and cleaned up and his bedding changed. It seemed to be mostly water, which makes sense cuz he wouldn't eat supper last night. I'm wondering now if this is why. And he was more tired and cranky yesterday than usual.
He's vomited twice more since then, every half hour. Just with sips of water. This last time I got him cleaned up and gave him a dose of Gravol before tucking him back in. I'm hoping that'll help him rest long enough for his tummy to settle so he can get some food in and keep it down.
I'm hoping, too, that this isn't something that will pass around through the whole house. If it does, we won't be all well for flying this week. :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment