6.02.2010

no news update - 06/02

Nothing to report yet, tomorrow is the due date for baby. I have another OB appt tomorrow morning. That's about it for that - it's just a waiting game, still.

We got through all the dance stuff last week - Monday and Tuesday rehearsals, Wednesday and Thursday recitals. The kids did great! I have pics and videos, just not on the computer yet. Josh took some pics on his camera too, which I'm sure will surpass my little camera shots! I'll get those online hopefully this afternoon, if my computer cooperates - no promises there, though!

We're into the wind-down stuff for school - June, apparently, is "field trip month". The kids love it! Yesterday Ruth and Zech went to Boissevain for an elementary grades "track and field" type day. They had a lot of fun.
Today Isaac has a field trip for nursery school to a play park.
And we got letters yesterday about the K-4s going to a water slide park in Saskatchewan (though only 1.5hrs away) on the 22nd - everyone is very excited about that one!
Before you know it, school will be out for the summer! Only another 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment