6.09.2010

Still no news - 06/09

Unfortunately, we're sitting at 6 days overdue now, and there's still no sign of baby coming. I have another OB appt tomorrow afternoon and should know more about what the following week will bring after that.

On a good note, though, Ken arrived here yesterday afternoon. The kids were so excited to see him (Josh and I are a little bit, too!). It's very nice to know that now, if/when things do happen, we don't need to worry about taking the kids anywhere at all.
He'll be staying through for a while, Patti is flying here on July 6th (I think he said, somewhere close to that anyways) and then we'll have them both with us for a while.
Isaac said last night "Can Grandpa stay for one sleep-over?!" We told him lots and lots of sleepovers - he was happy to hear that.

And that's about it for now. I still haven't gotten the pictures or videos put on yet... I haven't felt much like fighting with my computer to get them on, but maybe after I pick up the boys from nursery school/kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment