6.05.2010

Nothing yet - 06/05

2 days past EDD, nothing happening yet.
All I know for now is that I have yet another OB appt on Tuesday - and I hope and pray I don't have to get to it, I hope the baby is here, we're all safe and sound, by then.
The kids are confused about why the baby didn't come on the "due date" - try to explain (and we have since we first told them about the baby coming) that it's just a guess, it doesn't mean for sure that day... I don't think they really got it until now.

No pictures or videos up yet - I haven't felt like fighting with my computer to get them on here the past couple days. I will, though. Just not promising when!

Busy weekend, as usual - swimming lessons (and Zech's is at 10am!) and groceries/errands today. Of course, maybe all the walking will do something? Hoping for nice weather at least so we can do a picnic lunch at a park. Not sure what tomorrow holds - kid's church is over now until September... and the kids don't sit terribly well through a sermon! Although, the ladies who plan kid's church have decided to have little kids' bags with activities for the kids - maybe we'll try it out. Or, maybe, we won't make it!

Hopefully the next post is to announce the new little one. Pray with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment